Structural Specialist Engineers & Contractors
for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
Parking Structures Restorations
Extend the life of your parking assets.
Parking Repair Services
- Identify Problems
- Repair Strategies
- Quantify and Classify
- Why the concrete failed?
- How to Repair it.
- Use International Concrete Repair Institute ICRI procedures.
- Identify and Classify Cracks
- Priorize Structural Issues
- Cracks vs Joints
- Most parkings beyond 60 feet has them
- Deterioration or damages because of use or seismic events.
- Replacement selection, understanding their function and installation requirements is paramount
- Pedestrian and Vehicle Safety
- Required by the International Building Code
- Cables are more resistant and light than masonry and concrete walls.
- Protection for the concrete against contaminants.
- Aesthetics of the facility
Puerto Rico and the Caribbean is very hard on parking structures. Keeping the facility in excellent shape is a considerable challenge as there are hundreds or thousands of locations where distress or damage happen.
Properly done Parking Structures Restorations is a challenging task for the whole team. The owner, investor, manager, design professional, inspector and repair contractor must work as a team to the benefit of the facility. Oftentimes defining the scope and extent of restoration is one of the biggest challenges. How many repairs? What types of repairs? Hidden damages? This is only part of the equation.
Our engineer will make a preliminary evaluation at no cost!
Why Nexo Técnico?
We strive to be the preferred option for designers, owner, and facilities managers for construction and rehabilitation services due to our dedication and technical savvines.
Facilities and customers we have served
Contact Us Via Whatsapp
Our staff will answer in minutes.
Why restore now?
Structural issues only get worse with time. Reduce risks, avoid liabilities and have a facility to be proud of.
We will help you extend the life of your facility
San Juan, PR 00918
All company names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
© Nexo Técnico, Corp | All rights reserved